Welcome to Community Network Association
The Community Network Association(CNA) is a rapidly expanding group of local businesses connecting within their communities.
- Our network is based on old-school word of mouth advertising combined with state-of-the-art internet and text messaging tools.
- Members receive Facebook-style web pages that they can use to showcase their services and utilize as a marketing tool.
- CNA members are required to uphold the highest ethical principals and respect for each other. Our standards of excellence are without compromise.
In these tough economic times, it’s important to keep the bottom line in check while maximizing service. The CNA can easily become a working part of your daily operations with minimal time and financial commitment.
Homeowners can also utilize UnitedCNA.com to research for professional services.
- Post request for the service you require
- CNA sends your request to member businesses who meet your criteria for the job
- Review respondents’ CNA web pages, coupons and member reviews
- Utilize online coupons and discounts posted on member web pages
- Reply directly to quotes and RFQ’s
- Post and review member service reviews when the job is complete
School System Rewards
School systems in member communities receive automatic donations.
- 10% of CNA membership fees are donated back to the school system in the town where the business is based
- This could add up to hundreds of dollars each month!
- Students can raise even more money for their schools by selling CNA Coupon Books in their communities – a portion of the sales go back to the schools
Community Organization Opportunities
Community organizations can utilize CNA
- Local organizations, such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Athletic Groups can raise funds by selling CNA Coupon Books?
- A portion of the sales go back to the community organization
- If a student, a member of an organization or their family member solicits a CNA membership, the school or organization receives $50.
Job Search Opportunities
CNA features a FREE job search and resume posting service for full-time, part-time and per diem/temporary work.
Call us today for more information
Toll Free 888-889-9399
Connecting Businesses Locally
Members utilize Craigslist-style listings to post bids for services, list used and excess inventory and hunt for wholesale, closeout and liquidation information.
One-stop Price Comparing
- Requests for services are sent directly to members who meet criteria for the job
- Send and receive RFQ’s via your password protected CNA email account
- Post and review member web pages and other service reviews
- Post coupons on your member web page or email them directly to other member
Trade Professional Services
- Send online requests to members of specific trades with bartering requests
- Receive replies directly to your password protected CNA email account
- Build your referral base while helping another member
- Provide reviews on companies you barter with
Sell Excess Inventory
Target Specific Industries with Sales
- Earn extra money by selling excess inventory a wholesale cost
- Notify key industry professionals about inventory sales with one posting
- Receive direct buyers to your password protected email account
- Respond directly to buyers to make the transaction online using Paypal
Professional Services at a Reduced Price
- All CNA members agree to provide other members with reduced pricing
- Members post their pricing discounts for members on their CNA web page
CNA Job Listing Service
CNA provides a FREE job listing and resume search service for full-time, part-time and per diem/temporary work.
What Makes Us Unique
Why spend annual dues and one morning every week meeting with a small group of business owners when you can connect with hundreds of people without ever leaving your office?
The Benefits of Membership
- Minimal Cost
- No annual dues
- One low monthly fee: $50
- Minimal Time Commitment
- No weekly meetings
- One hour meeting/once a month
- Charitable Giving Included
- 10% of your membership fee is donated to your local school system
- Receive Email and Text Messaging Notifications
- No chasing down referrals
- We will contact you when someone needs a quote on a product or service that matches your description
- Sell Excess Inventory Quickly?
- Send industry-specific notifications to key prospects, notifying hundreds of people about excess inventory, wholesale, closeout or liquidation information with one posting
- Additional Advertising Opportunities
- Send out coupons or advertise on our web site